Forums » Singles' Discussion

My fiance of 3 years sent me his wedding pictures

• August 20, 2015 8:14 AM CEST

Dear Pastor, my fiance of three years just sent me his wedding pictures last week, saying I should forgive him. I feel like killing myself right now. And I don't think I can ever forgive him. I need help.

• August 20, 2015 9:05 AM CEST
    What !!?
    Whoa!

Don't kill yourself yet...
    Let me try n see if I can locate one of Daddy's Posts that I noted to address this.

BRB.
    • 1 posts
    August 20, 2015 9:18 AM CEST
    Don't kill yourself and you will have to forgive him. He is simply not meant for you but the deception is grand.

My advice to all singles, let's be very sensitive in our relationships and activate our discerning spirit with the help of the Holy Spirit. don't turn blind eyes to red lights when they present themselves.
    This is a lesson to someone.
    • 3 posts
    August 20, 2015 9:43 AM CEST
    You don't need to kill yourself and you need to forgive him so that God can answer your prayers and also show you mercy.

All you need to do now is hold on to God and He will give you your own husband. The guy is not meant for you, also there will have been flashes of red light but u didn't pay much attention to it cos u had trust in him. God will help you. Please don't give up
    • 1 posts
    August 20, 2015 10:14 AM CEST
    Take heart, dear. He was not meant for u. God will surprise u in Jesus' Name.
    This post was edited by Phransez Aj at August 20, 2015 10:15 AM CEST
    • 2 posts
    August 20, 2015 10:57 AM CEST
    I pray for you that God will comfort, heal and strengthen your heart to move on. He will reward your labour of love and investment in this relationship. But you have to forgive because strife and unforgiveness will prevent his hand and blessing on your life. I am not saying it will be easy,you will have to fight everyday and stand in faith until you release him. Don't allow ill thoughts towards him. It won't be easy.

Also, forgive yourself. Don't allow self condemnation or regret. It's not your fault he walked away, he took that decision by himself. Even if you caused it, hey talk to God about it, learn from it but never condemn yourself.

You don't have to kill yourself. Your life is more than any man, relationship or things. You're precious to God and he has wonderful plans for you still. Why cut it short?

Even now, know that God is with you in this situation for your good. So cheer up. It is well.
    This post was edited by Anietie Esema at August 24, 2015 3:24 PM CEST
    • 26 posts
    August 20, 2015 11:32 AM CEST

Thats a massive one.. But right now I am sure you are angry at 2 people - That youngman for obvious reasons and YOURSELF because its now you will begin to put 1 and 2 together this definitely accounts for your anger at yourself; you might have even seen the lady with him before people might have even told you but you rebufed them. As people have earlier said "THOSE RED SIGNALS"

SO please as much as you hate it you need to forgive yourself and forgive this man hard as it seems YOU NEED TO so that you too can be free and ready for the new things God has in store for you.

Please give room for God, allos Him to heal you and prepare you again and PLEASE dont hold grudges against all men because of this. God bless you

NB: For poeple reading i beseech that if at any point we come a decision not to continue a relationship for whatever reason - lets learn to tell the person invloved because its better that way that leaving it to an end like this.

• 12 posts
    August 20, 2015 1:31 PM CEST

my dear please take heart i know is not easy but with the help of the holy spirit you will overcome. Please forgive him it is very important.

• 212 posts
    August 20, 2015 2:10 PM CEST

Oh noooo!!!!. This is so painful. Sorry dear but you do not have to kill yourself. When their is life,there is Hope. You just have to begin again but this time be slower and wiser. May God strengthen you dear

• August 20, 2015 3:00 PM CEST

Wow!! A big blow I must admit. Yes, you will be angry, bitter and cry but please after all that pull yourself together. Do a self talk and be gratefull rather than bitter. A guy capable of such deception is capable of murder so thank God for sparing you from such a man. 'Kill yourself?' You are too precious to die for nothing. Forgive him no matter how hard, not for him but for your sake. All the help you need is in God to move on, so get moving towards your beautiful future!! Wipe those tears and move on.

• 60 posts
    August 20, 2015 6:00 PM CEST
    I don't get it altogether, is it that he was married before coming to you or he got married in the middle of your relationship? Any ways it brings to fore the truth of the gospel "the heart of man is desperately wicked" I know what it feels like, after days and months of planning the future, sharing dreams and expectations, helping, praying talking and even introductions to friends and relatives and for it to disappear just like that, still can't come to terms with it. Best way out is that you don't get into denial but accept it and always be in the company of believers ( church services )etc, this was how I was able to handle mine. With time you will forgive him but for now the hurt is what you should watch or else it will turn you into a total different person. I wish we could see or talk one on one. Also Speak in tongues every second if you're not talking to anybody, its a strong weapon it helped me. God bless your heart
    This post was edited by Akaninwor Young at August 20, 2015 6:17 PM CEST
    • 1 posts
    August 20, 2015 11:17 PM CEST
    My dear, I know it won't be easy but I implore you to thank God for this deliverance. Such a man can even raise a family outside without you knowing. God loves you that's why you don't need to kill your self because of this. Hold on to God this period be more devoted to Him(Word) and his service. Try to be around friends. The Lord watches over His own, you are not abandoned. Jesus cares and so do I. Shalom