Forums » Sophia's Forum

You are Sophisticatedly Fabricated

• 93 posts
    August 23, 2015 7:46 AM CEST

How dare anybody tell you are sub standard? And you believe such a lie? I don't care their reasons for jumping into such conclusions, but you know what, they are absolutely WRONG! You did not just happen by happenstance, you were thoroughly and carefully planned for. You first existed in the mind of the Almighty.

You are not just the product or intention of you parents when they decided to have a baby. You are God's intention. You are not a scientific explanation of what happens when the spermatozoa from a male fertilizes the eggs from the ovaries of a woman. You are more than the X and Y chromosomes coming together.  You are not even a biological mistake.  You are God's idea. Your parents may not have planned for you, but God did. You may think you are a product of teenage pregnancy or rape, it doesn't matter in the slightest way.  May might have been called an illegitimate child, it doesn't matter God has and will never reject you. He never disown His own. You are not the victim of someone's uncontrolled sexual escapade.

God delightfully thought you into existence. He thoughtfully designed, fabricated and configured your being. He decided and designed every single detail about you. He choose your genes, He decided your make up. No detail was too minute for Him to overlook. From your bone structure, to your eyeballs, your fingerprint to your hair texture. Your fingernails to your dentition. Your lips, nose, face, internal organs to your emotions, He had them all figured out.

Let no man put you down. They have no explanation about your being. Never live as though you are without a purpose. Your purpose is in God's intention for your creation. Your wiring is not a wasted exercise, it is to accomplish your purpose.

God Himself said,
     Psa 139:14-16 'I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
     My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
     Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
     How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!'

Amplified translation
    Ps 139:14- 16 'I will confess and praise You for You are fearful and wonderful and for the awful wonder of my birth! Wonderful are Your works, and that my inner self knows right well. My frame was not hidden from You when I was being formed in secret [and] intricately and curiously wrought [as if embroidered with various colors] in the depths of the earth [a region of darkness and mystery].
     Your eyes saw my unformed substance, and in Your book all the days [of my life] were written before ever they took shape, when as yet there was none of them'.
    Remember, you are sophisticatedly Fabricated.

• August 26, 2015 2:01 PM CEST

Oh yes! I AM SOPHISTICATEDLY FABRICATED!!!

God bless you MAMA.......