Forums » Couples

My husband does not have a pastor or mentor

• August 24, 2015 7:59 AM CEST

My husband does not have a pastor or mentor, and he has lost his parents. I am just getting to know the importance of having mentors on KHC. Now he doesn't listen to anybody and there is nobody to report him to. What can I do?

• August 26, 2015 4:11 PM CEST
    My dear sister, just keep praying for him. That God should give him a heart of flesh and change him truly. Let God be His mentor and teach him by Himself. Once he has a change of heart, he's the one that will go and put himself under spiritual authority. Just keep on encouraging him in the things of God and no matter what do not nag. It's the holy spirit that convicts and not you. Bless you.
    • 73 posts
    May 9, 2016 12:12 PM CEST
    Yeah! I agree with Abimbola. You have to begin the mentorship with the power of the Holy Spirit. Pray, pray, & pray as never before. Whenever it is conducive whether in a sit out with him share some of the experiences you've acquired here in Kisses & Huggs. Show more love and care, try not to be harsh, though it is not going to be easy but then like Christ challenged his disciples in Matthew 17:21, it will not be easy but it is going to be POSSIBLE in Jesus name. Thank God for this period of waiting, press on harder, submit entirely to the Holy Spirit. You shall return with testimonies to the glory of God. Goodluck my fellow daughter of zion.