Forums » Singles' Discussion

I really love her but she wants to leave

• August 25, 2015 8:01 AM CEST

I really love her but she wants to leave me. She said God is not speaking to her again, but I know she is in love with somebody else. What can I do? I really love her.

• 1 posts
    August 25, 2015 11:05 AM CEST
    Inasmuch as you love her so much and you don't want her to leave knowing she is God's will, there is little or nothing you can do if she thinks otherwise.
    That is why Amos 3:3 says can two walk together except they be agreed. The first thing you do is have a discussion with her to hear her out. If she insists on going, let her go and trust God that he will do the best for you.
    • 212 posts
    August 28, 2015 11:46 AM CEST

Let her go. You cannot be with someone who wants t be with someone else. She will frustrate you. Let her go .

• 3 posts
    September 4, 2015 1:20 PM CEST

LET HER GO! You can't force her to stay, if you do,you would in like manner force her out...

• 60 posts
    September 6, 2015 1:16 AM CEST
    I can imagine you feel she is the world, the only woman who can fit in perfectly into your life, she is everything you want, she is faultless, she is even better than you, and the list continues, I know the feeling, trust me there is nothing devastating like being with a lady who has no respect for you, sees nothing good in anything you do, does not affirm you, not proud of you, who regrets the decision to stay with you, who constantly reminds you of how you begged her, who compares you to another, the list is endless, that is the worst thing that can happen to a man, to be with a woman who tolerates you instead of celebrate you, you are better single and alone, this is from experience. Let her be and when "the one" comes, you will thank God you didn't make the mistake and ask yourself why you ever considered her. Forget about how you feel now, its subject to change, go for your peace and happiness. God bless you
    This post was edited by Akaninwor Young at September 6, 2015 1:29 AM CEST
    • 4 posts
    September 11, 2015 1:51 PM CEST
    I understand ur feelings bt one thing i want to let u no is ds A broken relationship is better dan a broken marriage
    • 10 posts
    September 12, 2015 10:58 AM CEST
    Is better you let her and be praying for her. if she is good for you she will come back to her sense not too long.
  • September 12, 2015 7:11 PM CEST
    Let her go. Your God given purpose is more important than anything else in the world. Pursue that instead. God will take care of you (Matthew 6:33).
    This post was edited by Oladimeji Famuyiwa at September 12, 2015 7:12 PM CEST
  • September 16, 2015 3:20 PM CEST

Of cause loose her and let her go! There is always a time to stop holding on to someone who is gone already. On the other hand, if you know shes yours you may need to contend for that which is yours in prayer. Even at that you dont hold on to her. let her go and allow God do what is best.

• 2 posts
    September 19, 2015 5:56 PM CEST
    How sure are you that she s in love
    with someone else. From what I read
    you said you love her but i cant
    remember reading that you are very
    sure God told you she s the one He
    designed for you .Of course when
    you wont submit to God s will,He
    goes on to tell the one who will
    because He loves us and does not
    want us to make mistakes. God s will
    can be brought to man in several
    ways. The girl may have had
    indications herself that she s about
    to make a mistake by moving out of
    God s will even though she s in love
    with you. Its not fair to conclude
    she s in love with someone
    else...that might just be what you
    have chosen to believe rather than
    submit to God s will. Many guys i
    know, even the born agains would
    rather follow their desire than God s
    will. I strongly believe remaining in
    God s will supercedes the physical
    and emotional attraction we call
    love.
    • 2 posts
    September 19, 2015 6:01 PM CEST
    Love outside the will of God is impeding heartache. God said put no trust in man but on Him alone. If God did not speak to you concerning her then accept what s happened as God s will. And solidify your relatiinship with God. He will lead you,He never fails.