Forums » Couples

My wife is always moody

• August 25, 2015 8:03 AM CEST

My wife is always moody. I don't know how to make her happy. Even our pastor cannot help. What can I do that I am not doing?

• August 28, 2015 8:36 AM CEST
    You need to sit down with her and ask her why. But even more importantly you need to ask God for insight and wisdom for your situation. If you are born again God is your Father and He loves you. Ask Him in faith and He will give you the answers.
    This post was edited by Oladimeji Famuyiwa at August 28, 2015 8:37 AM CEST
    • 73 posts
    May 12, 2016 2:45 PM CEST
    Let me appreciate God first of all for such a heart in you dear brother to make your wife Happy. God bless you and give you the required wisdom to achieve what you seek in Jesus name. Amen.

Here in Kisses we've been thought to love God first, ourselves and then our spouses. There are so many ways to get to your lover's heart. It starts right from when you wake up in the morning. Respond to her greetings gladly, pray with her and for her, support her in house chores if you have the time if not appreciate her adequately. Give her goodbye Kiss before you leave the house and when you return home. Send her lovely sms during the day and call her to know how she's fairing. Appreciate her with gifts from time to time, let her feel your love. Have a quiet time with her alone once in awhile where you can express yourselves better ie ask questions on things bothering you. All these are not only applicable to women alone, it's a give and take thing. God in Heaven will Intervene and her mood MUST change because He make all things beautiful in His time. Wishing you both an adorable Union in Jesus name l Pray. BRAVO & Goodluck!
    • 2 posts
    June 12, 2016 11:53 AM CEST
    She needs attention. Spend more time with her and take her out.