Forums » Singles' Discussion

How do I pray for a husband?

• August 30, 2015 8:16 AM CEST

How do I pray for a husband? Any particular prayer points? Must I also fast?

• August 31, 2015 12:46 PM CEST

No replies yet?

• 212 posts
    August 31, 2015 1:16 PM CEST

Good question sister. Yes you can add  fasting to your payers. Use specific scripture like Isaiah 34:16 which has said you cannot lack a mate. God has that special someone that will cause your purpose to flourish. Also below are some confessions I make as I pray

The Racheal anionting positions me at the right place to meet my marriage connector

I receive the ruthaic anionting to be rightly positioned for my Boaz to find me and cover my head

I decree that I receive the Deborahic anointing to MARRY A MAN THAT WILL CAUSE ME TO FUNCTION IN MY CALLING

I walk in the Abigailic anionting which relocates me from a wrong relationship to destiny changing relationship

I pick a woman in the Bible and covet the anionting that cause them to flourish. I coined that myself

Also I always decree,if God knew me before I was born then He has settled every area of my life including the man I will marry and so I decree that according to the timing of life, I meet my Boaz or Isaac .

I also speak what I want to see

I say In the name of Jesus,I marry a man of God like Abraham,I marry a leader like Abraham and a man that will stand in the gap fpr me like Isaac. I decree that my husband shall be a man of influence and stature like Boaz and I would marry a destiny helper like Deborah.

The Bible also says that many are the consel in a man's heart but only the counsel of God shall stand and so I decree that only God cousel for me in marriage shall stand and I can never marry wrong. When you pray like this ,when the man you have birthed in the spirit shows up you will recognis him by the peace God would give you

There is no one way to pray . I would advise you continually stay in the word and pray in tongues often and watch the Holyghost give you utterance to pray for a partner.

Love you baby

This post was edited by Bimbola Olumoba at September 23, 2015 10:26 AM CEST
  • August 31, 2015 2:16 PM CEST

Thank you Bimbola. That was a nice one. God bless you.

• 19 posts
    September 3, 2015 10:18 PM CEST
    Thank you Aunty Bimbola. Your comment opened my eyes on how to pray for issues. It showed me that I haven't even started!
  • September 17, 2015 11:32 PM CEST
    You can pray for husband in so many ways, but i will just introduce you to the style Abram servant used when he want to get a wife for isaac, well am not really asking u to use style but ask for God Revelation, Even when that man approach, u won't have to really act as if you don't know, well as for me i believed no matter how many brothers that may hav bin disturbing my Future Wife, it won't just work out bcos d right owner which is me has not approach, is kinda funny or it looks as if am speaking for myself, well u can apply dat mentally also with prayer. God bless us.