Forums » Couples

He is always angry at me

• September 3, 2015 8:30 AM CEST

I love my husband but I don't think he loves me. He is always angry at me. I have prayed and I don't know what to do. Please, advise, I don;'t want to lose my marriage

• 2 posts
    September 3, 2015 10:32 AM CEST
    Check yourself very well you must have done something outrageous
    • 2 posts
    September 3, 2015 10:35 AM CEST
    Check yourself very well you must have done something outrageous
    • 18 posts
    September 9, 2015 12:00 PM CEST

A dog that sees us and happy and later when it sees us start barking, you should know something is wrong. check all index that is what have you been doing that you are not doing again, how do ypu look like before and now and last of all someone (strange woman) is knocking at the door of your matrimonial home. so do everything possible not to open the door for her. Thanks

• September 12, 2015 7:17 PM CEST
    Yes. Something is wrong, but you are not wrong. Seek out counseling and urge him to come along. Your pastor should be an expert in this matter.
    This post was edited by Oladimeji Famuyiwa at September 12, 2015 7:18 PM CEST
  • September 16, 2015 4:07 PM CEST

His anger is a proof something is not right somewhere. Ask God to show you the reason for his anger. You may not even be the reason, it could be some other inner struggles that needs to be healed, dealt with or confronted. Since you love him so much and dont want to lose your marriage pls pay the price of seeking Gods face and obeying his leading. Also ask for a lot of wisdom amd patience to handle the situation.