Forums » Partners Monthly Letters

KHC Monthly Partners' Letter - September 2015

• September 4, 2015 11:58 PM CEST

Dearest KHC Partners,

Welcome to the month of September. Our prayer and our deepest desire is that God will honour you this month as you have decided to honour Him with your seed.

I cannot say this much enough, you are special to us and to God. Whenever anybody makes God's work easier through financial support, you occupy a pertinent place in the heart of God.

Thanks for partnering with KHC. We love your tremendously. We appreicate you from the depth of our hearts. As partners, you are pertakers with us in this mandate.

As we touch loves across the world, we share in the joy and the blessing of the soul winner.

If you are not limited by proximity, please make it to KHC Camp meeting on October 30th - November 1st in Ibadan. I have some special gifts for you, and Pastor Sophia and I will also be delighted to see and meet you live!

The KHC Camp meeting is such a loaded covenant meeting where grace will be unleashed.I want you to be there if you can. As partners, this grace and umction over this ministry must work for you.

A point came in David's life and he prayed this way:
    "Remember all thy offerings, and accept thy burnt sacrifice; Selah."  (Psa 20:3, KJV)

The same way I pray for you this month, God will remember you! A book of remembrance is hereby opened on your behalf in Jesus name. Because you are a partner with KHC, God will remeber you this month in Jesus name!

Get ready for better days in God.

This post was edited by Pastor Dunamis Okunowo at September 14, 2015 9:10 PM CEST
  • September 5, 2015 9:06 AM CEST

Amen in Jesus name.

Glory to God.

• 10 posts
    September 5, 2015 10:58 AM CEST
    Amen in the mighty name of Jesus. May God continue to bless and uphold you sir.
    • 51 posts
    September 14, 2015 9:13 PM CEST
    Amen! Glory! Thank you Sir and Ma! God bless KHC!
    I believe! You have said some things last year and it has happened. I believe ...Thank You Jesus!
    This post was edited by Michelle W at September 14, 2015 9:13 PM CEST