Forums » Singles' Discussion

I serve Him but I have no spouse

• September 6, 2015 7:29 AM CEST

I love God. I serve Him but I have no spouse showing up. I have been praying and fasting and I am getting older. Anybody in this situation? I have been thinking a lot deeply and I sometimes think God doesn't like me. Any word of advice?

• September 6, 2015 9:19 AM CEST
    My dear friend continue to serve Him and let Job 14:14 be your watch word. I pray
  • September 6, 2015 11:44 PM CEST

God is a rewarder of those that diligently seek Him! one thing i have known about God is that He is not a 'USER of men, He BLESSES them. So my dear Wait for the appointed time, the Prince charming/Beautiful angel is on the way. God loves you so much and i can say that again and again! Please dont be weary, hold on pls. Though it seems late but its going to be the latest. Keep serving, keep praying, keep fasting, keep pressing, keep believing, keep trusting until your victory is won. if you can get this song "IT AIN'T OVER" BY MAURETTE BROWN listen to it and you will be blessed. Its well with you my dear! you are the apple of God's eye and He has a good plan for you. Jer 29:11.

• 3 posts
    September 6, 2015 11:52 PM CEST
    When God is silent, it is because he has big surprise for you.He is preparing the best for you. All you need to do is trust God, be obedient and keep working for God cos He is not unrighteous to forget your labour of love. God is never late. Read Psalms 40
  • September 7, 2015 5:33 AM CEST
    Brother or Sister in Christ,
    Do not entertain any thought that God doesn't like you because that's a lie! God loves you soooo much. You have to believe it because if you don't, you will not see His blessings. Read scriptures about His love for you and believe it. Number two: God's purpose for you is the most important thing in your life NOT marriage. The best way to find the right spouse is in the middle of God purpose for you. Don't sit there longing and yearning for a spouse. Go after God and double up your efforts in your service to Him. When you put Him first, He will take care of you (Matthew 6:33).
    This post was edited by Oladimeji Famuyiwa at September 7, 2015 5:38 AM CEST
    • 1 posts
    September 29, 2015 2:23 PM CEST
    Never,ever give up on God because He will never give up on you. Have this mindset that you are important,valuable and He paid as much for you as He paid for any other human person who ever lived. You worth the blood of Jesus is son. He loves you an He needs you as much as He loves or needs anyone else on earth. Keep on doing what you are doing for the Lord and He will perfect that which concerns you. He might be preparing the perfect man for you and you know not. You are God's best.
  • September 29, 2015 5:58 PM CEST

You love God, then be assured He loves you too. What can seperate us from the love of  God? Can a seemingly delay in having a spouse? Let the love of God be stronger than that overwhelming feeling of no spouse. Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Your present state of heart shows you are not taking God by His word. Repent, trust God and you will see His salvation.

• 212 posts
    October 1, 2015 4:42 PM CEST

Yes,I understand you dear. I know how it feels. People start couselling you without you permission,you have night where you need the hugs from a man,no one to share your sucess with,you have married friends with kids,you have prayed,fasted,walke and still walking with God,you have stayed in the ord and you are working on your character,yet it is not forth coming.  It is a familiar lane and all i can say is,God's plan for you is greater than anything you could ever imagine. I would advice you keep walking with God,stay on the word,and like Abraham stay on the promise. God cannot and will never lie. You would one day be married and wish you never worried about getting married. But for now,get busy fufilling purpose. the Bible says about Racheal (the sheperhdess) she took her father's sheep fortending and she met Jacob. She was doing her father's business and God led her to her Boaz.  Do thesame and watch God reward you. His reward is special. I hope this revelation rest in your spirit.

Your sister in the race to fufill destiny