Forums » Singles' Discussion

I am always dreaming of a certain brother

• September 19, 2015 7:40 AM CEST

I am always dreaming of a certain brother that he will be my husband. He never proposed to me. Eventually he got married, and these dreams will never leave me. Is it that he will still come back  because I have not been able to move into another relationship.

• 16 posts
    September 19, 2015 11:00 AM CEST
    Sis,i want u to kno that any dream that comes ur way has 4 test to pass b4 u can be sure it's from God,especially when it comes to marital. It must pass the test of TIME----i.e,it must persist 4 several wks,months even years depends on how God speaks. It must pass the test of scriptures------every drms must have a scriptural back up to know if it's frm God. Also,it must pass the test of confirmation------dis can be done by ur disciplers,i.e,the spiritual father over u. Lastly.it must pass the test of that brother or sister.i.e, God must also reveal to that bro or sis as He did to u. Note: until the last test is confirm,all d 3 test are not binding on the brother.
    • 16 posts
    September 19, 2015 11:10 AM CEST
    Paraventure,all d 3 are prove nd the bro did not come,two things as take here:-----(1)may be the bro didn't receive due to the crowdness of his heart -(2)may be he received nd just telling lies Bcos of d love towards d other sis..-------------sis,God is not a man that lies,what he say He will do.since the brother is marry,the only thing u can do is toi go back to God if the passes the ist 3 test. I'm sure God will surely lead u.is what he has done b4.what he says to one He says to all
    • 16 posts
    September 19, 2015 11:18 AM CEST
    Do u know that hus nd wife from God are liking to a mansions? As it is reveal to me by God.He said in his word that " in my father's house are many mansions...........JOHN14:1-3,dont be truobled,u have not been forgotten but God is working things out for u. Remain blessed
    • 44 posts
    September 19, 2015 3:33 PM CEST

Dear sister, you have to comand the dreams to leave you by force ooooo. The guy is married and he won't come back, and I don't think God will answer any of your prayer for him to come back. 

You have to forget about him and move on with your life. I hope you haven't been blocking other brothers chances because of this your dream. The guy has his own wife now may God provide your own husband in JESUS name.!

• September 19, 2015 4:33 PM CEST
    Sister, assuming the brother is not married now, there may still be solution. But he's married, you can't expect him to divorce now because of the your dream. Maybe there are some actions you should have take, i don't mean going to meeting the man. Just pray to let the dream go and pray for the right man to come your way, infact seeing your post, is like i should go and meet the person have always been dreaming about. It is well.
    • 212 posts
    September 20, 2015 12:02 AM CEST

Do not let the enemy play on you. I had similar situation. I dreamt of a brother and saw him ask for my hand in marriage,I strated catching feelings and we chatted as just friends for a while but I later found out he has a fiancee and guess what,I moved on like we never said hi. He is married now and no hard feelings. My dear,move on quickly.

• 60 posts
    September 20, 2015 9:35 PM CEST
    Long story short, ask yourself if he were to be your husband and someone is praying that you divorced him, what will be your reaction? A message is subject to the messenger and the prophesy subject to the prophet
    • 51 posts
    September 22, 2015 1:38 AM CEST
    Don't make your dream your God.