Forums » Couples

My wife has not spoken to me for two weeks

• October 7, 2015 8:10 AM CEST

Please, help me, my wife has not spoken to me for two weeks. I've begged and begged and I don't know what to do again

• October 7, 2015 10:59 AM CEST

Please try and find out what happened. But better still especially since you have begged her and she remains adamant, I feel you should pray and take authority over every wrong spirit influencing such strife. Please dont take this lightly, pray until you see your wife delivered from that oppressive spirit. When she gets better, lovingly talk over what enshewed, listen to her, then teach her why strife is dangerous to toil with in marriage. Both of you should come up with a suitable method of resolving your conflict, hurts or disagreement, get confessions for your marriage. Thats how to handle such and strenghten your marriage.

• 73 posts
    May 6, 2016 10:19 AM CEST
    The first question is WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER? It'll be unbelievable that a woman will just decide to keep silent to her own husband. Yes, you need to pray but then you must be truthful to yourself that you have not treated her in such a manner that she decided to keep malice with you for peace to reign. You know, we all have our different levels of understanding and knowledge. In today's devotional, the Pastor said that some men will never send sms to their wife's by way of showing love all through the day, not even a word of encouragement that shows she is loved rather at night she'll be tapped at to fulfil her marital obligation - na wah o!

So, what I'm saying in essence is while we pray for God to touch her heart to respond to you, show her you love her as the wife of your youth. Add some love spices, give her some nice treat, she definitely will open up. Please be patient with her. Sharing it here means you are a child of God. Some of those who profess to love God lack the ability to speak kindly or play with their spouses like Pastor said. Even as an Oracle of God, he still finds time to play with his wife. Compliment her from time to time and you'll be amazed at how she'll treat you in turn. Shalom.