Forums » Singles' Discussion

How can I know a guy loves me?

• January 13, 2015 6:35 AM CET

How can I know a guy loves me? He gives me money and professes his love but I still have doubts in my heart? Please, if you are engaged or married, how did you know he really loved you?

• January 13, 2015 7:24 AM CET
    If you know within you that he loves you, he correct you when neccessary, he is a practising believer, then you need to check ur self if you are really honest with him, engage in 1 line prayer with just like hanna prayed and you will have peace if he is the man for you or not
  • January 13, 2015 10:33 AM CET
    Take ur doubts to God. He will lead u. It's not enough for him too buy u gifts n tell u he loves u. Let God guide ur heart. U won't regret it.
    • 16 posts
    January 17, 2015 9:58 AM CET
    [blockquote]Comfort Folasayo said:
    Take ur doubts to God. He will lead u. It's not enough for him too buy u gifts n tell u he loves u. Let God guide ur heart. U won't regret it.[/blockquote]

I agree with what my sister has said. I will also add that when it comes to relationships it really isn't that difficult. Apart from the spirit the Lord has put in you, I have found that women have higher intuition than men. In other words, if he loves you it will be obvious.

He will stick around, be a little possessive, he'd always want you around, he'll always find an excuse to be around you, he'll actually listen and if he's a real man of God he'll NEVER take advantage of you in anyway. Don't just take it from me. Compare what he does to 1 Cor.13. It's not a tall order especially if he's a Christian. God bless you
    • 13 posts
    March 10, 2015 4:51 PM CET
    He calls and sends messages,he talks about you to friends and families,he encourages you to do the right thing always but in all ask God for guidance.