Forums » Couples

I have had 3 miscarriages.

• October 27, 2015 6:38 AM CET

I have had 3 miscarriages. This is causing a strain in our marriage. My husband family is also putting pressure on him to have a child outside marriage. What do I do?

• October 27, 2015 11:07 AM CET

Stay strong in the Lord, ask that the Lord raise a standard for you against his family and their evil suggestions. Ask that the Lord turn their evil counsel around for your good. Keep declaring the promises of the Lord, always remind Him of his promises. For there shall be no barren in the land, You shall be fruitful and bring forth children..thus saith the Lord..And trust me, God never fails, He never lies, he neither Changes. Instead, He is the unchangeable changer, and he would change your situation around for your good. Keep trusting Him, He would not forsake you. I pray thee inexplicable peace in the midst of this storm in Jesus Name. God'll be glorified in this situation, this i know for sure.

• 26 posts
    October 27, 2015 3:18 PM CET

Yes I dont know your husband's stand but from above he has not yet yielded to the pressure from his family. With respect to the miscarriages, I plead that you pray and join hands with your husband to pray together remember you are not in this alone. Pray against miscarriages in your home and Ask God to show you the root cause of the miscarriages, also check yourself could it be as a result of your work or maybe you do lots of stressful things that could be causing the misscarriages. 

Also remember if you have a baby today the same family will change their words immediately, so I dont think they are the real enemy the miscarriages are. 

The Lord shall show HIMSELF strong on your behalf and even grant you double for your troubles in Jesus name.

• April 20, 2016 10:50 AM CEST
    Hmm, don't give up. You shall surely bear ur own children. Last Sunday April 17 a dear sister to me testified to the greatness of God after four miscarriages she was blessed with twin boys. The Lord who gave her those boys is forever on the throne. Be strong & continue to praise & give Him thanks.
    This post was edited by Oluwakemi Ajiboye at April 20, 2016 10:53 AM CEST