Forums » Fasting and Prayers for 2016

Day 20 of 21 Days - Fasting & Prayers 2016

• December 20, 2015 5:25 AM CET

BBM Channel - C00188E21

Check Guidelines for fasting and Prayer HERE

1. Lord, I thank you because it is another day in your presence!

Psa 100:4 KJV
    Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

2. In 2016, I will wax great, I will go forward, I will grow until I become very great in Jesus name!
    Gen 26:13 KJV
    And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great:

3. In 2016, remember my offering, O Lord! Because I have given my tithe, supported ministries, I will not be stranded in Jesus name! God, you will be my father! I will not lack. Famine of any kind is not my portion! I will not famished in Jesus name!

Psa 20:1-3 KJV
    (1) The LORD hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee;
    (2) Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion;
    (3) Remember all thy offerings, and accept thy burnt sacrifice; Selah.

4. In 2016, I will not frustrate the grace of God!
    Gal 2:21 KJV
    I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

5. In 2016, every need is met supernaturally! Before any need arises, there will be supply in Jesus name!

6. I curse every negative generational influence in Jesus name!
    Gal 3:13 KJV
    Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

I come against every power of hell over my life! I bring to null and void every strategy and machinations of the evil one! I bind every wrong spirits in Jesus name!

Col 2:15 KJV
    And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

7. I come against every spirit of retrogression in my life. I curse every power of delay! I come against every spirit that causes shame!

Pro 4:18 KJV
    But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

8. I reject the spirit behind barrenness! In 2016, I will conceive! I will not be barren. I will be fruitful in Jesus name!

Exo 23:26 KJV
    There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.

9. In 2016, I will be located by my husband! I will be found easily in Jesus name! I will not miss it! I will not be confused in Jesus name!

Heb 10:36-37 KJV
    (36) For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
    (37) For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.

10. I will find my wife easily! It will be clear to me! I will not miss it in Jesus name!

Pro 18:22 KJV
    Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD.

11. In 2016, I pray that my joy will be full in Jesus name!

Joh 15:11 KJV
    These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

12. In 2016, I will have dominion over sin in Jesus name. I will not compromise. Every blessing that God has for me will reach my hands in Jesus name.

Rom 6:14 KJV
    For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

13. (Lay your hands on any part anywhere there is sickness) I bind the strongman behind sicknesses and diseases. I bind the spirit of infirmity now in Jesus name. I curse every sickness and disease. I rebuke every pain now in Jesus name. I declare that by His stripes I have been healed. I receive my healing now in Jesus name! (Start doing what you couldn't do before.)

Go ahead and pray in the Spirit

• December 20, 2015 7:04 PM CET
    Amen.
    • 627 posts
    December 20, 2015 10:42 PM CET

Amen.