Forums » Partners Monthly Letters

January 2016 - KHC Monthly Partners' Letter

• January 3, 2016 10:18 PM CET

Dearest KHC Partners,

May I first of all use this opportunity on behalf of myself and family to wish you a Happy New Year!

Indeed it will be a great year for us in Jesus name.

I want to deeply appreciate you for last year, for all your seed sown!

Just like David prayed in Psalm 20:
    "Remember all your offerings and accept your burnt sacrifice. Selah [ pause, and think of that ]!"  (Psa 20:3, AMP)

I pray that God will remember all your offerings and give you a surprise in 2016!

You may not know, but your seed, irrespective of the amount, helped us to achieve a lot in terms of reaching out to more souls!

Even this year, we have so many projects and assignments before us to reach more people, to reach this generation, and to forge ahead and plunder the kingdom of darkness! But I know God is able to make all grace abound that we always have all sufficiency may be able to abound unto every good work.

I will want to encourage you not to relent in partnering with this vision. Why? Because you will surely reap if you faint not!

"And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not."  (Gal 6:9, KJV)

As you partner with KHC and honour God with your seed, tithes first-fruits etc, our prayer for you and yours is that that God will HELP you in this year 2016.

It is our word for this year in the church arm of KHC.

We are praying the word into your life daily! God will surely honour His word in your life. Once again, thanks for your partnership!

We deeply appreciate you!

NB - As a Partner with KHC, you can access an exclusive Hub for KHC Partners only. It has hundreds of Pdfs and Mp3s. If you are unable to see or download these materials and you a Partner, do not hesitate to mail me on khcpartners@gmail.com (State the email with which you are registered on KHC and when you last partnered with KHC. You will be added and you will get a mail to notify you when it is done)

Everlastingly at it,
    Dunamis & Sophia Okunowo
    KHC

This post was edited by Pastor Dunamis Okunowo at January 6, 2016 4:49 AM CET