Forums » Singles' Discussion

Matured but still single

• March 8, 2016 5:25 AM CET

I'll be 35 this year, yet without a suitor and the people around me are not encouraging especially friends who always make mockery of me. Now I'm getting desperate on finding any man, is this the right thing for me to do because I'm really confused. ?
    • 11 posts
    March 8, 2016 8:32 AM CET
    Truth is you know what to do but are allowing people's talk to affect your reasoning hence the confusion. Pray and let God dear sister.
    • 212 posts
    March 8, 2016 12:15 PM CET

The people around you are the issue and you also should remove them from your first friend circle before they push ypu into a marriage they would not be with you in.It is better to be single than enter a bad marriage.in no time you would return to singlehood with a seed(child)

• March 8, 2016 2:51 PM CET
    Dear Sister,
    Do not become desperate and remove yourself from those mocking you. By now, you should have already prayed about your situation and if you are His child He has heard you! Have faith in Him. Trust Him and you will not be ashamed. Sing unto the LORD. Worship and praise Him every day. This activates the power of God on your situation. Occupy yourself with His purpose for you. Get busy for Him and He will reward you.
    This post was edited by Oladimeji Famuyiwa at March 8, 2016 2:56 PM CET