Forums » Couples

My husband is having emotional affair with my younger sister

• January 15, 2015 6:34 AM CET

My husband is having emotional affair with my younger sister who stays with us, but denies it. It shows in how he buys things for her, even more than he buys for me. He takes her out sometimes under the guise of dropping her in school. What shiould I do?

• January 15, 2015 7:43 AM CET
    My sister as u keep praying 4 God's DIVINE intervention also caution ur sister! She's threading a dangerous ground! Let her avoid him like a plague n refuse all he buys for her
    • 1 posts
    January 15, 2015 9:55 AM CET
    Your sister should leave your house, shikina!
  • January 15, 2015 6:10 PM CET
    Send your sister packing, pray for your husband and show love to him.
    • 22 posts
    February 2, 2015 7:35 AM CET
    My dear, even if you send her packing, they will still communicate, the world is so small now, unlike many years ago that you need a postmaster before you can communicate. My advice to you is to nail it straight on, since your husband is in denial, call your family members as regards your sis, table the matter before them, as per your husband report him to a person he respects. Also don't forget the place of prayers. Its well
    • 2 posts
    February 2, 2015 1:27 PM CET
    Pls pray for him and see where you are lagging behind in your love to your husband. There is great result when you take things to God in pray. It is well and pls be patient with actions you take
  • February 4, 2015 9:57 AM CET
    This is a serious one that requires great tact in handling. your husband and sister are involved and you want to be careful yet decisive and firm. Your first responsibility is to your husband to protect him. So begin to guard him and block all loop holes. Be around your property! Take your place, block him from her. Turn his attention from her and you take his attention, which ever way you will do it, do it. Dont put up a fight, it will get messier. Finally send her packing nicely or gradually without making it obvious. Of course do all these praying behind the scene.