Forums » Singles' Discussion

I'm finding it hard to get committed

• July 13, 2016 10:19 PM CEST
    He asked me out during my second year in the university and the relationship started on a very promising note. During my third year things started getting complicated, I couldn't continue with my daily quite time because we talk on phone almost every night and we seldom pray together. Now I'm beginning to lose touch with God and this has indirectly weakened my passion for the relationship. Please I need your advise on how to get the balance between God and my relationship.
    • 1 posts
    July 14, 2016 12:13 PM CEST
    <p>No relationship should take you away from God. If u are in one then u have to decide which is important to you.</p>
  • July 15, 2016 4:23 PM CEST
    <p>God should come first. Your relationship should be a plus not a minus. Talk to him about having principles to live by in your relationship, including puting God forst place. THese godly principles are what will eventually build you n prepare you for a better relationship and future together. dont misplace your priorities. if hes not willing to comply please dont  hesitant to let him go.</p>