Forums » Singles' Discussion

How do I cope with a loggerheaded partner ?

• July 16, 2016 7:23 AM CEST
    We met each other couple of years ago and started out our relationship last year. One of the things I noticed about him is that he likes to pick quarrel with friends, neighbours and even relatives. In fact when I try to advise him about this attitude he flares up even at me. I'm beginning to get tired of his lifestyle but deep within me I still love him. Please what is your advise?
  • July 16, 2016 8:39 AM CEST
    Good Morning. Please get someone he respects e.g his pastor, to talk to him. Please, don't marry him unless he changes his ways, if not he'll start to pick quarrels with you too...Shalom
  • July 16, 2016 11:27 AM CEST
    <p>Hello, this is sure a character flaw. We are all work in progress and not perfect beings but he must be willing to change. You have to realise we are not given the power to change anyone, we can only positively influence them. depending on his temperament, he may react if you force things down his throat. Pray for him, get books that address the issue at hand, talk to his mentor about it and at a more relax time, you can try and explain why such character is not good. Note that correction has to be done in love.</p>