Forums » Ladies Forum

The Long wait(2)

• 300 posts
    July 19, 2016 1:01 AM CEST
    We are continuing from yesterday's topic. Now this second aspect of waiting has to do with our bodies. Waiting is a sign of true love, Anybody can say they love you, but are they ready to wait for you. Any guy that wants to sleep with you is still a babe. He is a boy not a man. He doesn't even love you. Because if he loves you, In Accordance with the scriptures he would wait for you and not defile your Body. Bible says your body is the temple of the Holy ghost which is in you, which ye have in you.
    Flee fornication. Every Sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own Body. 1st Corinthians 6:18. Love suffers long, is kind, envieth not, doesn't want what it doesn't have, doesn't force itself on others, isn't always me first, doesn't keep score of sins, always looks for these. Never looks back, but keeps going to the end, Love never dies ; 1st Corinthians 13 .
    Ladies, we need to keep our bodies under subjection. Any man would thinks he stand, should take heed less he falls...its only by his grace and the Fear of God in you.
    Genesis 2:16-17 God commanded the man, you can eat from any tree in the garden, except this tre...The moment you eat from that tree. You are dead.i like to link this with fornication. the Moment you taste out of this thing meant for married people. God has already told you its for married people. The moment you do this. You are dead, a goner. Not dead physically..But something dies in you spiritually, and the more you continue in it...The more your life gets complicated. The grace of God departs from you, you begin to see things happening haphazardly....You open yourself and family ( in case if married) to various spiritual attacks, sickness and other things.
    Paul said in Romans 8:18 - I consider that the suffering of this present time/ Life are not worth being compared to the Glory that is about to be revealed to us.
    Why not wait and enjoy this glory. Remain blessed..