Forums » Ladies Forum

How faith works.

• 300 posts
    July 19, 2016 4:15 PM CEST
    So then, faith cometh by hearing,and hearing by the word of God. Romans 10:17. What are you trusting God for in your relationship or your marriage? You need to harness the power of God to work for you. Do you know that the word of God is life, its active. Scripture says, the words that I speak to you , they are spirit and they are life(John6:63b). It begins to work for you, once you activate it in your life. This is achieved by applying our faith, after reading it. Then you begin to see the manifestations of it in your life. I mentioned earlier in one of my previous posts that as children of God, daughters of zion, it is our right to enjoy the good things of life. Christ has paid for it all with his blood. That is why he said in his word; ask, and ye shall receive, that Joy may be full.
    Ladies, the bible is the word of God, it is what we need to go through this world, our relationship, marriages. If you have Jesus, you have his word, you have everything. It gives us Direction to have a smooth journey in life. Like Pastor Dunamis would say ; Read it, eat it, sing it, meditate on it, digest it, let it fill you up. And then you would see it work for you.
    John 1:1 - In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God. Vs 4 says; in him was life, and the life was the light of men. Vs 14 ; and the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us..... Meaning that the word of God is Christ. he came to live amongst us. Vs 11: says He came unto his own but his own received him not. Halleluyah. Jesus christ is the Word. Why not let this Word fill you up. Let it begin to manifest it's power in you. Jesus said, I am the way, the truth, and the life....if we have the word in us, it means we have life and he would show us the way we need to go in our relationships, and marriages. We all want Good marriages; follow the word, the word is the truth, it Cannot Lie! I would take you back to Joshua 1: 8...Ladies, let the word fill you up, meditate on it, and observe to do all written in it. Then you would have Good and prosperous Marriages. Remember Jesus is the author of Marriage itself....Remain Blessed
    • 2 posts
    July 22, 2016 2:29 PM CEST
    Powerful one. Thanks
    • 300 posts
    July 22, 2016 2:46 PM CEST
    We thank God
  • December 11, 2020 8:29 AM CET
    aaa
    • 1 posts
    December 18, 2020 7:34 AM CET
    Fixing issues with the help of experts are one thing but when it comes to modifications in Outlook settings to customize it according to your suitability, you don’t need expert help. If you are irritated because your Outlook keeps asking for password. Then, do not worry anymore. Here’s how you can easily change the settings.

Go to the ‘File’ menu in your Outlook application
    Click on Account Settings inside Account Settings. 
    Then, select the Exchange account and click the Change button.
    Under the Security tab of the Microsoft Exchange dialogue box, uncheck the checkbox ‘Always prompt for logon credentials’.

In case you are unable the modify the account settings on your own, get in touch with the experts for instant support. Call Now!