Forums » Ladies Forum

Who Am I to Marry?

• 300 posts
    August 13, 2016 2:04 PM CEST
    Everybody keep on asking , is this guy right for me? What is God saying concerning this situation. We want to do it right and not make mistakes. Yes, you can do it right and not make mistakes, only that you need to hear God yourself and know what he is saying to you. You should develop yourself to the point where you don't need people praying or going to see some prophets on your behalf. Whatever they tell you should just be a confirmation of what the Lord has already spoken to you about.
    God is a living God and he continually speaks, it's just for you to fine tune your ears to hear him clearly.
    John 10:27' My sheep hear my voice, I know them and they follow me.
    Do you hear God, Do you follow him. It's one thing to hear God, it's another for you to follow him. If you hear him, and don't follow him, then you are not his sheep. You need to hear and follow him. Of course, he won't lead you astray. It's not possible!
    Bible says' For I know the thoughts that I have towards, thoughts of good and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Knowing who to marry is just for you to listen to God. Have you obeyed God before and it turned out to failure. Never!
    Look at examples in the bible ; The marriage at Cannan, whatever he tells you to do, do it..and the water turned to wine. Look at the widow of Zarephath..bible says and she, and he and her house, did eat many days, and the barrel of meal wasted not, neither did the cruse of oil fail( 1st kings 17:9-16). Look at Isaac in Genesis 26; because he obeyed God..he reaped an 100 folds and waxed great, went forward and grew until he became great.
    Do you want this in your Marriage. Then you need to cut off all distractions and focus on God. Obedience yields greatness. Don't be Gullible, for people to yell you what you want to hear, you might be distracted.
    When a man comes to meet you that, Lady..God said you are the one for me. You, yourself have to hear God clearly. Because of your relationship with God, You are confident that God would definitely tell you also. Don't let anybody just come and tell you things. What is God telling you yourself? Remain blessed.
    This post was edited by Mrs Fehintola Ganiyu at August 14, 2016 10:39 AM CEST
    • 300 posts
    August 14, 2016 10:41 AM CEST
    Praise God!
    • 12 posts
    August 15, 2016 4:22 PM CEST
    Thanks Sis!
    God is not an author of confusion. Shikena.