Forums » Ladies Forum

He doesnt need prayers!

• 300 posts
    August 30, 2016 7:21 PM CEST
    There are some relationships you get into or you are in already, and you know that it's not right for you. Nobody needs to tell you, it's obvious to you and to everybody. Such kinds of relationships don't need prayer. How do you expect God to answer such prayers. For example;
    Dating a married man
    Getting involved with an unbeliever
    Same Sex relationship / marriage

You are praying for God to bless such relationships. These are the type of relationships you should break off from without anyone telling you or saying you want to seek God face. It's glaring to you . See what scripture says'
    2 Corinthians 6:14King James Version (KJV)

14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

You are the righteousness of God through Christ Jesus. Bible says what does righteousness have to do with unrighteousness...Nothing! and we know all those examples above are acts of unrighteousness. Bible also said ye are the light of the world. You shouldn't get involved with darkness, such that you begin to do things they do. In other words' it's like God saying. I have removed my hand from there oo, am not a party to your entanglement with these types of relationships. Whatever your eyes meet there, You are on your own o. Have said my own, you shouldn't be involved with such type of relationships.'
    Funny..yes, but that's the way to put it forward. So you are now praying to God to change him..Unbeliever, Married man to leave his wife... How would God answer it, when he has already told you he is not a party to such types.
    These types of men don't need prayers. Just let go, and Let God. He would give you your very own. If it's the men disturbing you, please delete their nos from your phone and decide to do it right, and live right with God. Submit yourself to God, resist the devil, the man friend or Jeru trip partner friend and they would run from you.
    Don't be desperate, and make a mistake you would regret for the rest of your lives. Trust God to lead you. His ways are not our ways, He is a sovereign God. Trust him...He Loves you just so much...Remain blessed...