Forums » Men's Forum

What rubbish?

• 867 posts
    September 27, 2016 5:28 AM CEST
    Can you imagine?
    What rubbish?
    What insolence?
    My wife called the pastor where we worship, telling him that I'm unable to satisfy her during jeru trip.
    What kind of humiliation is that?

Obviously we'll find another church by Sunday.
    • 16 posts
    September 27, 2016 9:44 AM CEST
    It's too extreme on her side to have gone that far. She should have discussed this with you privately and you both seek for solution. However it has already happened. If you feel you can't face the embarrassment you can change church but make sure you remain committed to the things of God. I'm sure she must have realized her mistake by now. Just overlook and teach her on the need to keep your relationship matter private as everyone is having one issue or the other in their family. Thanks and God bless you
    • 8 posts
    November 23, 2016 5:01 PM CET
    AS EMBARRASING AS THIS MAY BE, CHANGING CHURCH WILL NOT TAKE AWAY THE VACCUM AND ANGER THAT YOU WILL HARBOUR IN YOUR HEART AND HOME. I SENSE THERE IS A COMMUNICATION GAP BETWEEN YOU BOTH AND THIS CALLS FOR AN IMMEDIATE ATTENTION. TAKE HER AWAY TO SOMEWHERE PRIVATE AND HAVE A CHAT ABOUT YOUR INTIMATCY AND AREAS TO IMPROVE ON.
    • 194 posts
    November 24, 2016 8:51 AM CET

Sir, i understand your anger however please be patient. You need to find a place in your heart to forgive her. Let not the sun set on your anger.

Then you communicate your grieviances to her with wisdom, making her see the foolishness in the step she took. A good wife will definitely accept and apologize.

Dont just jump from one church to the other, stay and grow in that church family.

You both should also talk about your sexual expectations and be plain with each other if there are any problems. You can then seek medical and spiritual aid if needed.