Forums » Singles' Discussion

She does not agree with me in anything

• October 11, 2016 7:39 AM CEST
    We started our relationship when we were at the university, we were both in the same faculty so we do see each other almost everyday. We both agreed it would be a long relationship so that we would get to know each other very well. All along I began to realise that she like to always have her way during our discussions and she's also very strong willed. I don't think I can marry a woman that would always be arguing with me all the time. Though we love each other, I'm really confused about going ahead with the relationship. Please what is your advise?
  • October 11, 2016 12:27 PM CEST
    Pray about it, and don't ignore the prompting of God's spirit within you on the matter. God will guide you to make the right decision.
    • 194 posts
    October 11, 2016 1:07 PM CEST
    The first and most important thing in the relationship is "Was this relationship ordained by God? Is it following the leading of the holyspirit?" This is important because it gives you a foundation to work on. It also gives you a confidence to make things work between you.
    If she is God's choice for you, Pray for wisdom to handle her strong willed attitude. With words of wisdom and prayers, you can bring her to subjection. You would also have need for the spirit of tolerance and patience. Pray for her too that God would not only open her eyes to see she has that attitude but also humility to accept correction. Love conquers all.