Forums » Singles' Discussion

She can't be submissive to me because we're yet to be mar

• October 19, 2016 7:30 AM CEST
    My fiancée has always been the stubborn type but she's a very good woman and I concluded that nobody is perfect without the help of the Holy Spirit so I kept praying for her but something happened recently which got me thinking twice. I advised her to allow us work her NYSC to where I am so that it will enable us plan for wedding because we're planning to get married immediately after her NYSC. Anytime I raise this issue she will get very angry, with insulting words she will tell me I can't control her life and I should not expect her to listen to me because i'm not her husband yet. All these got me thinking and i'm really confused because I don't know what will happen when I eventually become her husband. Please I need a sincere advice. Thank you.
    • 194 posts
    November 1, 2016 9:24 AM CET

Bro, take it easy. I totally understand your fears. However, I think she just needs teaching and prayers.

Yes, you are not to control her life, but is God controlling her life??? Do you both have same vision and purpose?

Be patient with her, teach her and pray for her. Above all, be sure, she is God's choice for you!!!