Forums » Ladies Forum

His Words to You...

• 300 posts
    October 20, 2016 10:50 PM CEST
    Numbers 23:19King James Version (KJV)

19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

King James Version (KJV)

I read this verse over and over again, and it became clear to me how God honours his word more than anything.
    What is that word he has spoken over your life, relationship and marriage.

Reading from vs 11-20 . You would see how God spoke his word through his servant. He said tell them, God is not a man that he should lie!

Thats his word, its not possible for him to Lie!
    If he has spoken , or said a word to you. Believe it, hold unto it and he would make it come to pass.
    Now there are certain words that he has spoken to you that would come to pass..he says

The thoughts that i have towards you are thoughts of good and not of evil, to give you an expected end . He also said he wishes above all things that we should prosper and be in health just as our soul prospereth..

He wants you to have a glorious future, a wonderful wedding , a blessed marriage, and abobe all things, he wants you to prosper...You only need to work according to his steps and all these would come unto you...

Those are his words, what he has said would come to pass. Ladies, believe it. More than you want that blessed marriage, he also wants it for you..

I pray you key into God blessings for you... You are blessed
    God loves you so much more...

Remain Blessed