Forums » Singles' Discussion

I am a twenty four year old lady in love with two brothers.

• January 16, 2015 6:42 AM CET

I am a twenty four year old lady in love with two brothers. I dont know what to do. One of the brothers asked me out, buy the other one said I am meant fo him. Please, dont abuse me, just advise a confused sister. Thanks

• January 16, 2015 8:38 AM CET

hello sis, there is a problem somewhere, i will advice you  leave both for now and do more of selfie and pray to God for directions.

• January 16, 2015 8:38 AM CET

hello sis, there is a problem somewhere, i will advice you  leave both for now and do more of selfie and pray to God for directions.

• January 16, 2015 11:27 AM CET

There is already a problem somewhere  because you cant just fall in love with two blood brothers just like. I will advise you sit down and recall how it all happened and why you are having that same feeling for them both. Before you will know the next step of action. God help you!

• January 16, 2015 4:59 PM CET
    My advice is that you leave both of them alone for now. Get away from both of them and take some time to be alone with God and your Bible. God is not the author of confusion. You need to pray also. Prayer is indispensable in the lives of fruitful Christians. I encourage you to take some time to pray in tongues for a while if you can and at least fast two meals with prayer if you can. This will spiritually sharpen your discernment.
    • 16 posts
    January 17, 2015 10:03 AM CET
    Dear confused sister, I agree with what everyone has said.

After going to God, I also advise you to sit down and think. Ask yourself (and answer honestly) why you like either of the two brothers? Is it love? Lust? Infatuation? Write down all the reasons. While you are doing this make it a point not to see either of them for a week or two, God will direct your path.