Forums » Fasting and Prayers for 2016

Day 7 of 7- Camp meeting prayers

• 867 posts
    November 7, 2016 5:45 AM CET

TAKE THIS CONFESSION AS MANY TIMES AS YOU CAN THROUGHOUT TODAY.

I am forever grateful. I will not be an ingrate.
    God, my father undertakes for me, I will not be anxious.
    His peace filled my heart, I will not make haste.

I declare over the KHC Camp Meeting 2016, heaven shall be opened.
    All our guest ministers will be led by the Spirit of God, and only God's word will be heard.
    Everything we need for this meeting is provided. I declare that nothing will stand against our blessings during camp meeting.
    Only the Truth would be taught in the Camp meeting.
    Lives would be brought out of ditches and kept on the roads of righteoueness as a result of this Camp Meeting.

During the Camp Meeting, the flood gates of heaven are opened on my life. I drink the rain of heaven. My life is refreshed by the dew of heaven and all stress and struggles in my life are over because God shows up for me.
    I am blessed. Irreversably and Irrevocably blessed. In this time of famine, God is making me rich. Wealth of the gentiles is finding its way to me.

After this Camp Meeting, the Lord is taking us from Glory to Glory. We will never know a better yesterday. Our future is secured in God. We will see our children’s children and we will eat the good of the land. We are fruitful and the Lord is rewarding our faithfulness this year.

We declare concerning every member of KHC in Nigeria and in the diaspora; Lines are fallen unto us in pleasant places.
    Over our lives, business, career, organisation, and over SGC and KHC, the glory of the Lord is spreading. Fresh fire is burning and new strength is ours. The voice of the Lord, the voice of His spirit shall be amplified and multiplied. We carry the glory and fire of the Holy Ghost and rejoice in His goodness, for this is the day the Lord as made.

Our health is restored. Our bodies are healed and we enjoy sound mind. God is healing every wound in my life and replacing them with gladness of heart. The glory and presence of the Lord is restoring health to me.

The Lord is turning my mourning into dancing. Every cloud of depression and darkness over my head is lifted right now in Jesus name. I resist the devil right now and he flee from me. I have the victory because Jesus gave me the victory when he died and rose from the death. The Lord is bringing refreshing to my life. The out pouring and river of the spirit is falling from heaven upon us in Jesus name.

By the reason of this Camp Meeting, My days of struggling is over. No more struggles financially, martially, emotionally, or materially. I will never be broke another day in my life. God is taking away every delay and whatever is standing in the way of my blessing is removed in Jesus name.

The influence of Gods word is over my life is on the increase. The Grace and Glory of God is multiplying in my life. God is granting me acceleration and speed and what I could not achieve in ten years I am achieving now in Jesus Name. Because I believe, the blessing of the Lord is multidimensional in my life.

In the name of Jesus, I declare that I have a blood-bought right to answered prayer. The Word of God is my guarantee. Father, by prayer, supplication and with thanksgiving, I can make my requests known to You. You hear the prayer of the righteous and answer them. Your eyes are on me and Your ears are open to hear my prayers.

I am connected to Christ Jesus, and I am anointed. In everything I do I am more than a conqueror. Because I abide in You, and Your Word abides in me, I see the manifestation of answered prayer. When I speak Your Word, it does not return without accomplishing what it was sent to do.

Lord, I thank You that I walk in favor with man and with You. Wherever I go and whatever I do, Your favor goes before me. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous person avails much. Therefore, I believe I receive what I pray for right now. In Jesus’ name, Amen!

This post was edited by Olawale John Courtesy OLAGUNJU at November 7, 2016 7:58 AM CET
    • 627 posts
    November 7, 2016 8:00 AM CET

I believe, therefore I Speak. And I receive!

This post was edited by Olawale John Courtesy OLAGUNJU at November 7, 2016 8:02 AM CET
    • 627 posts
    November 7, 2016 8:01 AM CET

AMEN!

• November 7, 2016 10:14 AM CET
    Thank you Lord Jesus for I see the manifestation of your Glory in our lifes. Hallelujah....
    • 26 posts
    November 7, 2016 10:24 AM CET

Halleluyah

• November 7, 2016 12:37 PM CET

Amen. Father we thank you for answered prayers.