Forums » Sermon Notes - SGC Services

Sermon Notes - Wednesday 26th October 2016

• November 22, 2016 8:47 AM CET

DATE: WEDNESDAY, 26TH OCTOBER 2016.
    VENUE: SHOUTS OF GRACE CENTER.
    PREACHER: PASTOR SOPHIA OKUNOWO.
    TOPIC: DRY BONES SHALL LIVE AGAIN.
    TEXT:EZEKIEL 37:1-12.

"Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried,and out hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of graves, and bring you into the land of Israel" (Ezekiel 37:11-12).

God declares the end from the beginning, He delights in changing things and turning situation around. Begin to declare and speak forth your desires, you can't afford a closed mouth and destiny.

Believe that he can turn your life around by agreeing with him to change the impossibility into possibility. What you see in your life in reality matters; see not the situation but what God is saying. Let the voice of God and your voice rise above the circumstance.

Learn to say NO to every dry bone situation and everything contrary to God's glory. Celebrate yourself, know who you are, whose you are and what you carry.

Let the Spirit of God stir you, to give you a vision from your present situation to what God wants to do. Be bold enough to declare what the spirit of God is telling you.

Prophesy and prophesy again, push your life forward by prophecy. You are the greatest prophet over your life.

CONFESSION:
    God is about to do something in my life that will let people know that he is God.