Forums » Singles' Discussion

She said I waited too long

• November 24, 2016 6:21 AM CET
    I met this young, fervent and beautiful lady 3years ago and she has been the best thing that ever happened to me after the Lord Jesus Christ. Everything was perfect between us and we've been best of friends until she just suddenly changed few months ago without any reason. She now gets upset on the little things we used to joke about. I proposed to her last week and she was not happy about it and before I know it she was just crying, she didn't say yes or no. I felt like rapture has taken place! I asked her why but she said I waited too long. I'm so devastated because I've always seen us taking nations for Christ together but right now i'm so confused. I really don't know what to do as I can't even think straight let alone of praying. Brethren please help me. Thank you.
    • 194 posts
    November 24, 2016 8:43 AM CET

Easy bro...She said you waited too long meaning she has someone else already.

Let her be...if God says she is for you then she will come back to you. For now, respect the fact that she has someone else and just be friends from afar.

You should also go back to God and get your confirmation correctly. If God confirms His word, then its just a matter of time for it to come to past.