Forums » Fasting and Prayers for 2017

Day 2 of 21 Days - Fasting & Prayers 2017

• December 2, 2016 7:07 AM CET
    Before you start at all, use share buttons on this page and share this page to all loved ones and friends so they can join in this fast.

Part 1 - Thanksgiving

Jeremiah 30:19 (KJV)  
    And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small.

1. Let thanksgiving proceed from you.
    2. Lift your voice and make merry sound unto the Lord
    3. Lord, as I thank you, I will be multiplied in 2017
    4. In 2017, my productivity will not be few
    5. Lord, as I thank you, I will be glorified in 2017.
    6. In my finances, career, business and work, I will not be small.
    7. On KHC and SGC, Lord multiply us.
    8. On KHC and SGC, Lord glorify us.
    9. On KHC and SGC, we shall not be few
    10. On KHC and SGC, we shall not be small.

Part 2 - Forgiveness of Sins and Mistakes
    1. Ask God to forgive you of all past mistakes and errors that you have not yet confessed.
    2. Forgive all who may have hurt you at one point or the other that you are still holding in unforgiving attitude.
    3. Stay away from all compromise, especially sexual sins that trips you easily. For example, living with someone you are not married to and indulging in all kinds of things and then fasting and praying would not go together.

Here are a few scriptures to meditate on
    1 John 1:9 - If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
    Romans 10:9 - That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
    Romans 10:13 - For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
    Matthew 6:12 - And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
    Matthew 26:28 - For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
    Matthew 6:14 - For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
    Isaiah 43:25 - I, [even] I, [am] he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.
    Luke 11:9 - And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Part 3 - More Prayer Points
    1. Lord, I forgive everybody who has hurt me, abused me, cheated me in one way or the other. Mention names if you can and make sure every hurts go.
    2. Lord, I forgive my parents in every way they might have hurt me (This may not apply to all)
    3. Lord, I forgive all my siblings in Jesus name Mention names
    4. Lord, I forgive all whom I hold in bitterness and I release them in Jesus name
    5. Lord, I come before you and I ask for forgiveness of all my sins.
    6. Lord cleanse me, and take not your Holy Spirit from me
    7. I curse every spirit behind inherited sinful lifestyles in Jesus name
    8. I curse the spirit behind every form of addiction and habitual sinful lifestyles in Jesus name
    9. I cover myself with the blood of Jesus and I declare I am cleansed in Jesus name.

Have a great day in God's presence. We will continue tomorrow.

This post was edited by Pastor Dunamis Okunowo at December 2, 2016 7:27 AM CET
  • December 2, 2016 9:42 AM CET
    Thank you Lord Jesus! In 2017 We at KHC, SGC And LCG shall flourish, experience increase and the glory of God in all sphere of life in Jesus name ......Amen.