Forums » Fasting and Prayers for 2017

Day 3 of 21 Days - Fasting & Prayers 2017

• December 3, 2016 7:34 AM CET

I Receive Strength for 2017

Psalms 46:1 - God [is] our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Daniel 10:18 - Then there came again and touched me [one] like the appearance of a man, and he strengthened me,

Psalms 27:1 - The LORD [is] my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD [is] the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid

Psalms 18:2 - The LORD [is] my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, [and] my high tower.

Isaiah 12:2 - Behold, God [is] my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH [is] my strength and [my] song; he also is become my salvation.

Ephesians 1:19 - And what [is] the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

1 Corinthians 1:8 - Who shall also confirm you unto the end, [that ye may be] blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Acts 3:7 - And he took him by the right hand, and lifted [him] up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength.

Ephesians 6:10 - Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

Philippians 2:13 - For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of [his] good pleasure.

Nahum 1:7 - The LORD [is] good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.

Luke 10:19 - Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Matthew 26:52-54 - Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword

PRAYER POINTS (Pray in the Spirit after each point)

1. Start with Thanksgiving because this is still out Thanksgiving week on KHC

2. During this time of fasting and prayer, I receive the strength of God to pray and seek God’s face.

3. In this time of fasting, I forbid every distraction, obstruction and hindrances in Jesus name

4. I curse every spiritual weakness, weariness and tiredness in Jesus name

5. I separate myself from all habits and addictions that brings weariness of the Spirit in Jesus name.

6. I cover myself with the blood of Jesus

7. I refuse to turn back in the days of battle like the children of Ephraim in Jesus name.

8. I will not be profane like Esau who sold his destiny for a morsel of meat.

9. Elijah eat because of the journey, and he went in the strength of that meat. I pray this day, O Lord,  that you fortify me in your presence in this 21 days of seeking your face in Jesus name

10. I receive strength to pay the price for greatness in 2017 and I enter into the fullness of God’s blessings for my life in Jesus name

11. 2017 will be a year of fulfilled dreams for me in Jesus name

12. I am favoured and blessed today, for the rest of this month and throughout 2017 in Jesus name.

Pray in the Spirit uninterrupted for 30 minutes/one hour

This post was edited by Pastor Dunamis Okunowo at December 3, 2016 7:40 AM CET