Forums » Ladies Forum

Don't limit Him...

• 300 posts
    December 4, 2016 9:56 PM CET
    Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteouness, and all these things shall be added unto you.

In your life, relationship and marriage , decide to do it God way. Stand wih God. Stay with God.
    Even as we continue with our 21days Fasting. Key into it and spect ant of what God would do in 2017. He is too faithful.

Bible says in Hebrews 13:8
    8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever

He that made the blind to see, the lame to walk, the deaf to hear, that healed the lepers, that healed the woman with the issue of blood, that made a Sarah to give birth at 90yrs old, he is still the same God! He cannot change!
    So don't give up already, he still has soo much in store for you...

What do you want him to do in your relationship, what is that change you want or expecting..

See what he says in
    Joshua 1:5King James Version (KJV)

5 There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

As he was with Moses, so will he be with thee, He would not FAIL THEE NOR FORSAKE THEE... Halleluyah ... God is just too faithful.
    I don't know what you are going through right now, but he says he would not fail You!

Bible says Many are the afflictions of the righteous , but The Lord DELIVERETH them out of it all....
    Every of it, whatever it may be. God is just soo faithful.

I pray you key into how Big, Mighty this God is, There is nothing that he cannot do, Genesis 18:14

Is there anything too hard for God to do....
    I ask you.., Is there???

Don't limit him...
    He would crown your years with his goodness.. be expectant. Whatever you expect out of life, is what you would get...
    So expect Big.....

God bless you