Forums » Fasting and Prayers for 2017

Day 7 of 21 Days - Fasting & Prayers 2017

• December 7, 2016 3:18 PM CET

Isa 43:18-19 MSG

(18) "Forget about what's happened; don't keep going over old history.
    (19) Be alert, be present. I'm about to do something brand-new. It's bursting out! Don't you see it? There it is! I'm making a road through the desert, rivers in the badlands.

Isa 43:18-19 KJV 
(18) Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. 
(19) Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

A. Remember not the former things…
    1. In the name of Jesus, I let go of all negative experiences, hurts and bitterness in my life.

2. In the name of Jesus, past experiences and circumstances will not hinder my blessings in 2017

3. In the name of Jesus, errors of past relationships, mistakes of old relationships will not be a hindrance to the new thing God will do in my life in Jesus name

B …neither consider the things of old
    4. In the name of Jesus, I refuse to think or dwell on past experiences and past glory
    C. Verse 19: Behold…
    5. I declare in the name of Jesus, that the eyes of my understanding are opened in Jesus name

D. I will do a new thing
    6. Lord Jesus, do something new in my life in 2017

7. Pray that God will do a new thing on KHC. Pray for the church arm of KHC. Pray that God will take KHC to her next level in God in 2017

E. Now
    8. Do it NOW in my life according to your word, O Lord.
  • December 7, 2016 6:18 PM CET
    Thank you Lord God for the new things you will do in KHC and in our individual life's in 2017. Glory to the Almighty God that never go back on his words.