Forums » Fasting and Prayers for 2017

Day 8 of 21 Days - Fasting & Prayers 2017

• December 8, 2016 7:35 AM CET

I take authority over all the plans of the devil

"[ God ] disarmed the principalities and powers that were ranged against us and made a bold display and public example of them, in triumphing over them in Him and in it [ the cross ]."  (Col 2:15, AMP)

1 John 3:8b (KJV) ...For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Prayer Points

1. Worship God for some time.
    "Enter his gates with a song of thanksgiving. Come into his courtyards with a song of praise. Give thanks to him; praise his name."  (Psa 100:4, GW)

Psa 100:4 MSG
    Enter with the password: "Thank you!" Make yourselves at home, talking praise. Thank him. Worship him.

2. Ask God to forgive all your sins and mistakes. Believe that you are forgiven as you ask and repent.

3. Cover yourself with the blood of Jesus and ask that God should shield you

4. I destroy every plan of the devil over my life in Jesus name

5. Come against every form of deception, snares and traps in 2017

6. In 2017, I declare that every work of the evil one over my life, destiny and family are destroyed in Jesus name

7. I reject every negative experience and attacks from hell over my life, relationship and or marriage.

8. I curse the spirit behind delays, struggles and fear in Jesus name

9. Devil, take your hands of my life in Jesus name

10. I bind every power that be, I cancel every effort of the evil one against me in Jesus name

11. I declare in Jesus name, that only the counsel of God for my relationship/marriage will stand ion 2017

12. Thank God for answered prayers

Pray in the Spirit

• December 8, 2016 2:45 PM CET
    Thank you Lord for answers!