Forums » Ladies Forum

The Secrete Sessions (1)...

• 300 posts
    December 22, 2016 11:44 PM CET
    Everything we need in this life to prosper has been given to us in the Word of God.
    Every step we need to take to achieve success has all been written down. It's now left for us to either follow it or not.
    Of course, you should know that the devil would not easily give it to you on a platter of Gold because he is the Prince of this World. But knowing your right in God, you can have all you need to as a child of God.

It's very simple, laid down such that we don't need to struggle. When God says something, You can believe it because he is not man that would Lie.

Bible says in Luke 24:35
    Heaven and earth may pass away, but my words would not pass away.
    What is it you want, Blessed Marriage, Good health, success, Prosperity etc...Name it. There's everything provides for us in his word. We only need to follow what was said and Declare the words into our life.

As we study onwards into revealing the secrets of it all.......1.Good health

Proverbs 3:7-8New King James Version (NKJV)

7 Do not be wise in your own eyes;
    Fear the Lord and depart from evil.
    8 It will be health to your flesh,[a]
    And strength to your bones.

To remain in good health, Bible is telling us Fear the Lord and depart from Evil, it's as simple as that. When you depart from Evil.. .You have health to your flesh and strength to your bones.
    Check yourself, is there any evil thing you have done. Sin opens the way to Sickness in one's life.. .

You cannot continue in sin ( lieng, fornicating , stealing, malice,) etc and continually be in good health.
    If you want Good health for your life. Fear the Lord, and Depart from Evil.

Look at
    3 John 2King James Version (KJV)

2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth

I wish above all things that you prosper and be in health even as your soul prosper......

It's a clause...even as your soul prosper, flourishes, abounding in good things, Not committing sin, not disobeying God.

As your soul prosper, you prosper also physically in wealth and health.
    That's the principle laid down.
    You can hold God unto his word , as you abide by his rules, and the enemy wants to lay sickness on you.
    They bow at the word of God.

Ladies, if we want Good health to ourselves, bodies and life. Stick to God plan and principles. When you obey his Words and walk in his path, all these promises would be yours.

God is not a man that lies, his Words shall accomplish what it is to do....
    But this would only work for you if he knows You, Does God know You? Do you have a personal relationship with him , have you surrendered your life to him .

When you accept him as your personal Lord and saviour. Confessing him with your mouth. Then you can walk by his rules and begin to command them to work for you....
    I pray his word would find expression in our lives...
    Amen!

Remain Blessed!