Forums » Ladies Forum

Still on Prosperity!

• 300 posts
    December 25, 2016 11:03 PM CET
    Having looked at one aspect of all round prosperity by abstaining and running away from Sins....

Let's look at another aspect, there are some laid down rules that needs to be followed for prosperity to follow you. This is talking about your giving, sowing, tithe etc.

For you to receive, you have to give. Something has to go down.
    See what the bible say about this...

Genesis 8:22King James Version (KJV)

22 While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

As long as the earth remaineth...Seed time n Harvest
    When you plant, you shall harvest is as simple as that...

Luke 6:38King James Version (KJV)

38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

King James Version (KJV)

Give, and it shall be given back unto you.....The same measure you give, shall be measured to you again

If you are a committed giver and sower into the things of the Lord, the same measure shall be remitted back to you.
    Bible says there is he that scattereth and yet increase and there is he that witholdeth.

Proverbs 11:24New King James Version (NKJV)

24 There is one who scatters, yet increases more;
    And there is one who withholds more than is right,
    But it leads to poverty.

Proverbs 3:9
    New King James Version (NKJV)

Honor the Lord with thy substance and with the firstfruits of all thine increase, so shall thy barns be filled with plenty....

The Lord is in the business of multiplying you with blessings so you shall never lack. He wishes above all things that you prosper!

When you are about to enter into a relationship. Check and make sure the guy is born again and these principles in scripture. So that both of you are on the same page, and you can prosper together.

Can two walk together except they agree..Amos 3:3

Now to the last one...

Malachi 3:10-12King James Version (KJV)

10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.

12 And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the Lord of hosts.

Honour the Lord with your substance...
    Bring your tithes into the LORD house, and he would open the windows of heaven and pour you out a blessing that there would be no room enough to contain it...
    He would rebuke the devourer for your sake...

It is the Lord that said so...
    God is not man that he lies!
    Whatever he has said he would do it.
    He would pour out on you blessings..in different forms, Marital blessings, financial blessings, health blessings, spiritual blessings...name it!

There won't be room enough to contain it.
    Think about these things...
    Do you want to struggle in life,?
    Do it God way and let him fill your home with peace..

Bible says in Proverbs 10:22 , The blessings of the Lord market rich and added no sorrow ..

I pray the Lord open our eyes to the understanding in his word...
    God bless you!
    • 9 posts
    December 26, 2016 7:27 AM CET
    Amen