Forums » Ladies Forum

Stop Worrying!

• 300 posts
    January 5, 2017 9:39 PM CET
    Lola was confused of how she was gonna meet up with the target her company gave her. On the other hand is her marriage, of lately it has been one from one problem to another....
    She keeps thinking, people tell her she's looking older than her age....What can she do.

In situations like This, we hold in to the Word word of God. The words that I speak unto you they are spirit and life, thus saith the Lord...

Philippians 4:6-7The Message (MSG)

6-7 Don’t fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God’s wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It’s wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life

Don't worry, instead of worrying...Do what Pray.
    You gain more in praying than worrying.
    Worrying doesn't solve anything. It just makes you get depressed the more, you age faster, if you are not careful, your blood pressure start getting high. You even sleep less. All these are not good for your health.

Go into the word, pray, seek God, seek strength.
    See another word of the Lord

Matthew 6:31New International Version (NIV)

31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’

Do not worry ..what shall we eat, how do we pay the school fees, how do we meet the target, where shall the money come from, where is my husband.

Your father in heaven knows that you need all these things.
    Matthew 6:33
    But seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you.

Seek God, seek his kingdom, seek to please him, seek his righteousness, seek how to move according to his will.

If you dont know Christ. Surrender your life to him.
    Accept him as your personal Lord and saviour.
    . Let him give you this peace that comes from heaven.
    Seek to follow his path and he would transform you.

God bless you!
    • 2 posts
    December 22, 2021 3:23 PM CET
    This site called Bestessays review made my work more simple and easy to use. For sure it is one of my favorite one. I never had any complaint from them!
    • 195 posts
    January 15, 2022 1:43 AM CET
    It is and so wonderful in addition to resourceful. I just now appreciate this colorings in addition to the person who obtains the item from the send will likely be happy.https://www.allianzpackers.com/packers-and-movers-hyderabad-to-tiruppur/
    • 195 posts
    January 31, 2022 11:51 PM CET
    Paris hop on hop off bus https://blog.storymirror.com/read/xrlvetx0/best-paris-city-sightseeing-tours-attractions Now i'm actually very happy to locate this web site and also would take pleasure in studying beneficial posts published the following. The particular tips with the creator has been great, thank you for your discuss.
    • 195 posts
    February 1, 2022 3:47 AM CET
    jackpot slot online https://www.ted.com/profiles/33094117/about Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon.
    • 47 posts
    February 26, 2022 3:49 PM CET

The net will be bogged straight down together with fake sites without genuine concept nevertheless the submit has been great and also worth the particular examine. Many thanks regarding revealing this kind of with me at night. Packers and Movers Noida to Kolhapur

• 47 posts
    February 26, 2022 3:49 PM CET
    The net will be bogged straight down together with fake sites without genuine concept nevertheless the submit has been great and also worth the particular examine. Many thanks regarding revealing this kind of with me at night. Packers and Movers Noida to Kolhapur
    • 47 posts
    February 26, 2022 3:50 PM CET
    Packers and Movers Noida to Kolhapur The net will be bogged straight down together with fake sites without genuine concept nevertheless the submit has been great and also worth the particular examine. Many thanks regarding revealing this kind of with me at night.