Forums » Men's Forum

How do I end it?

• 867 posts
    January 23, 2017 6:08 AM CET
    From the way things are going, my fiancée and I are not likely to end up together as man and wife.
    We have several issues ranging from family to finances to where to settle down and so many others.
    We've been struggling and forcing the relationship to work for about 7 months now.

I want to pull out of the relationship, but don't know how to, such that she doesn't feel too hurt or offended and such that I won't loose our friendship in the long run.
    • 35 posts
    January 23, 2017 11:51 AM CET
    This is very tricky. You seem to have made up your mind that you don't wanna be with her. But I'd still advise you are 10099999999% sure you want out. If the money issue was out, will you stay, or if the family issues are out would you fight for your relationship? If your answer is No, well then proceed.
    How do you break it off? Talk to her, state your reasons, and leave. She might take it really hard, which might not make the idea of a continuous friendship seem possible, or she might be okay with it. In all pray and move forward.
    • 194 posts
    January 26, 2017 8:21 AM CET

First spiritual: Pray about the relationship and its myriad issues. Pray for insight, revelation and direction. God will tell you how to proceed forward.

Second Physical: Bring these issues to the table, discuss them unselfishly, be willing to compromise on some issues and see if you can come to agreement on them.

I am sure after doing all these sisncerely, the decision will be clear and easy.

If you will have to quit, then just sit her down, tell her all you think and see (physical & spiritual) and why it will be best if you both accept and move on.