Forums » Ladies Forum

Even in that Situation!

• 300 posts
    January 23, 2017 11:51 PM CET
    We serve a living God, A God that answer prayers, A God who is more than Enough, A God who makes all things beautiful, a God who loves you much more than you can imagine..
    You only just need to call him...Even when the situation looks like there's no way, bleak, not straightforward.

You don't know the next step to take , in your relationship, marriage, career etc
    Let me encourage somebody ...look at the scriptures! Draw your strength for it. It would energize and 're energize you...

Jeremiah 29:11-14King James Version (KJV)

11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.

13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Vs 13 ^ says..and ye shall Seek me and find Me, when you search for me with all of your Heart.
    With all of your Heart...you shall find him when you seek him.

Are you seeking him....
    He knows what he is doing about your life!
    His thoughts are good and to give you that your expected end....so far it is God will..

Dupe is at the verge of giving up, her marriage is almost in shambles....She held unto God like never before, because she knows her expectations in him. ..

Philippians 4:6King James Version (KJV)

6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

King James Version (KJV)

Don't worry about anything, just leave it to the King of Kings, who can turn that Situation around. By prayers and supplication, with Thanksgiving , make your request known to him...

Hold unto him like never before, and he would come thru for you.

At that point you are now , that Situation, of almost giving up. Do not!

Joshua 1:5 ' Just like he was with Moses, He won't fail Thee, neither would he forsake you.

But you need to know him amd he needs to k ow You, for him to hearken unto you..

Have you given your life to him. Surrender all. Accept him into your.life as your personal Lord and saviour...

He is what you need. He is what would run that Situation around, he can do It! Just trust him with all of your Heart.. .

God bless You!