Forums » Daily Morning Prayers

DAILY MORNING PRAYERS - Tuesday 21st, February 2017

• 303 posts
    February 21, 2017 1:23 AM CET
    Good Morning Beloved

John 16:23b - Truly, truly, I say to you, whatever you ask of the Father in my name, he will give it to you.

As a family, let's ensure we devote time to pray these prayers for KHC, SGC and ourselves.
    God bless

PRAYER FOR KHC
    Revelation 12:11
    And they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death

Father, in the name of Jesus and by the blood of the Lamb, we decree the destruction of all the powers of darkness out to resist the entrance of the message of sexual sanctity as the army of the Lord marches along our harvest field this year.

PRAYER FOR SGC
    Matthew 13:39
    and the enemy who sowed them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are angels

Father, in the name of Jesus, we decree the release of angels to the highways and the hedges, compelling the influx of multitudes into SGC all through this year.

PRAYER FOR OURSELVES
    Matthew 24:45-46
    Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom his master has set over his household, to give them their food at the proper time? Blessed is that servant whom his master will find so doing when he comes.

Father, by the revelation of your word, empower me to be steadfast and unmovable in my stewardship, so as not to miss my rewards.

Have a great day