Forums » Partners Monthly Letters

January 2017 - KHC Monthly Partners' Letter

• February 21, 2017 8:36 AM CET

Dear Partners,

"[ I thank my God ] for your fellowship (your sympathetic cooperation and contributions and partnership) in advancing the good news (the Gospel) from the first day [ you heard it ] until now. And I am convinced and sure of this very thing, that He Who began a good work in you will continue until the day of Jesus Christ [ right up to the time of His return ], developing [ that good work ] and perfecting and bringing it to full completion in you."  (Php 1:5-6, AMP)

We deeply appreciate your monthly seeds to this great vision, and we pray daily for you and yours, that God will keep you and show Himself strong in your life.

I want you to know that as a partner with this ministry, you have a right to share in the heritage of this ministry.

Confusion in relationships and marriage is not your portion. You can demand from God that because you Partner with His work and with His servants, you are a partaker of the anointing that rests upon this ministry.

So, there are experiences you should reject and never embrace. There are fears you should never entertain.

Never give recession a reception inyour life. It is not your portion.

By supporting this ministry, you are securing your future. By making it easy to touch lives in meetings, conferences and through the devotionals in several countries,  God will make it easy for you in your relationship and marriage.

Once again, thanks for your seed/tithe. God will indeed honour you.

Thanks for being a KHC Partner. We love you and we deeply appreciate you!

Be blessed!

Everlastingly at it,
    Dunamis & Sophia Okunowo