Forums » Thursday Fasting and Prayers

THURSDAY - FASTING AND PRAYER

• 303 posts
    February 23, 2017 8:12 AM CET

Revelation 12:11 And they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death

Matthew 13:39 and the enemy who sowed them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are angels

Matthew 24:45-46 Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom his master has set over his household, to give them their food at the proper time? Blessed is that servant whom his master will find so doing when he comes.

1. Father, in the name of Jesus and by the blood of the Lamb, we decree the destruction of all the powers of darkness out to resist the entrance of the message of sexual sanctity as the army of the Lord marches along our harvest field this year.

2. Father, in the name of Jesus, we decree the release of angels to the highways and the hedges, compelling the influx of multitudes into SGC all through this year.

3. Father, by the revelation of your word, empower me to be steadfast and unmovable in my stewardship, so as not to miss my rewards.

4. Father, in the name of Jesus, according to your word, we wax stronger in year 2017

5. Father, in the name of Jesus, according to your word in 2 Samuel 5:10 we take longer strides in all facets of our lives.

6. Father in the name of Jesus, we wax stronger and stronger in 2017

7. Pray for all KHC Partners who are constantly supporting  KHC with their finances.

8. Pray in the Spirit.

This post was edited by Pastor Dunamis Okunowo at February 23, 2017 8:33 AM CET