Forums » Ladies Forum

Invest in Yourself!

• 300 posts
    February 23, 2017 10:42 PM CET
    John 6:63King James Version (KJV)

63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

King James Version (KJV)

Many a times , we find ourselves still doubting if God actually would do what he says he would do
    He said it already, the flesh profiteth nothing...it is the spirit that would quickening your body. The words are spirit and life....so its this word that you need to get into your body, spirit and soul.

These words would change and transform your entire being. And oh Yes! His words cannot fall to the ground.
    Ladies, why not continue investing in your self and stop running after the men.
    Let them come and find you. When they come, what would you have to offer them...

Work on your behaviour, attitude, Anger, Cooking, Read Books, Develop yourself spiritually.
    Dont wait for any body to come and do that for you.
    Have a close and personal relationship wih our Lord Jesus christ. So that when the right one comes , You would know and can identify.

The right one would surely come, Why because his word says in

3 John 2King James Version (KJV)

2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

King James Version (KJV

He wishes above all things that you should prosper! Thats wat the scripture is saying , not mine. In your marriage, career, family, project etc....

All round prosperity. ...so if you are not, you see he would be worried as well..

But you need to do it right, to get it right .
    To be on the same plane with him.
    Bible says in Amos 3:3 Can two walk together except they agree...

Do you agree with his terms, if you want all round prosperity and success, then you have to surrender your life to him and let him come and change you for the better. .

Invest in yourself today...
    Develop the potentials hidden with you and i trust God to manifest himself to you...

Remain Blessed!