Forums » Thursday Fasting and Prayers

THURSDAY (March 2) - FASTING AND PRAYERS

• 303 posts
    March 2, 2017 5:26 AM CET

Leviticus 6:12-13 The fire on the altar shall be kept burning on it; it shall not go out. The priest shall burn wood on it every morning, and he shall arrange the burnt offering on it and shall burn on it the fat of the peace offerings. Fire shall be kept burning on the altar continually; it shall not go out

Ephesians 6:18 praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints,

1. Father, in the name of Jesus, empower my prayer and fasting life into the next levels, so I can continue to grow in power and command higher levels of spiritual authority.

2. Father, in the name of Jesus, endue me afresh with the Spirit of Grace and supplication, so I can remain on fire in my prayer life.

3. Father, in the name of Jesus, turn me into a sign and a wonder among men, thereby drawing many others into God's kingdom, into KHC and SGC.

4. Father, in the name of Jesus, let this month be a month of fulfilment concernmig my marital life in Jesus name

5. Father, in the name of Jesus, we experience higher dimensions of spiritual growth this year, resulting in supernatural breakthroughs in all facets of life.

6. Father, in the name of Jesus, Nigeria yields her increase to us this year.

7. In 2017, men will show up to help us

8. Father, in the name of Jesus, all needs of our partners and members are fully supplied according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

9. Pray in the spirit

This post was edited by Pastor Dunamis Okunowo at March 2, 2017 8:17 AM CET
    • 24 posts
    March 2, 2017 9:39 AM CET
    Amen in Jesus name