Forums » Ladies Forum

Tune your frequency...

• 300 posts
    March 6, 2017 10:00 PM CET
    How is your frequency radar to God, is it very sensitive, or very low. There shouldn't be bad, low or no signal when you are connecting to Christ, it should be Very Good signal.

God gave us easy access to him, we can approach him at any time, and Yes if you are his, he would hear you!
    Bible says Come boldly to the Throne of grace That you may obtain mercyand find grace to help in time of need .....Hebrews 4:16

You need to tune your frequency, develop an habit of communicating with God, both speaking and hearing.. Such that you can't move unless he says so, unless you hear him saying so.
    Let him direct you in every aspect of your life, so that you would not stumble.
    Psalms 119:105' Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light to my path...

Let his word guide you, guard you and Direct your path...
    When you take certain decisions..people may criticize you, are you foolish , are you sure this is what you want?
    But if you Trust God, and know that he makes the foolish things so extra ordinarily.

Bible says the Wisdom of this world is Foolishness with God! 1st Corithians 3:19......That is why he can use Basket to fetch water, just because he is God, he can break Pam kernel with Egg! Just because he is God.

Do not let your faith be in the wisdom of men, but in the Power of God! 1st Corinthians 2:5

When that step you are about to take seems foolish to Men, but you know it is God directing you, please follow him...Knowing that your faith is in the power of God!

I trust God to continue to help us all

Remain Blessed!
  • October 22, 2021 11:58 AM CEST
    many thanks   dfsdf
    This post was edited by Deleted Member at October 22, 2021 11:58 AM CEST