Forums » Ladies Forum

Why not try praise....

• 300 posts
    March 18, 2017 12:46 AM CET
    After you have tried all the methods you know, prayed, fasted, paid your tithes, be diligent serving him, living a holy life and you see that nothing seems to be coming forth...
    Why not try praise!

I was praying one of these days, and the spirit told me that you know if I praised him, it would work faster than the prayers I was doing...immediately I switched to praise....

The Lord's Prayer, before Jesus started, he gave God praise, Our Father, who art in Heaven , hallowed be your name! ....that's a Form of praising God...

Most of us when we wake up first thing, do we praise God. Before we start laying down all our complaints and desires, why not praise him first, lift his name on high, there is none like him, there is none that can be compared unto him, He is the King of kings......on and on it goes...

Bible says in
    Psalm 22:3King James Version (KJV)

3 But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.

The Lord inhabits the praises of his people, it makes him stand up, to come and dance with you...
    Even when things are not going on right , what does the bible say...

James 1:2 Count it all Joy when ye fall into divers trials and temptation...

Count it all Joy! Praise him in that situation, because just like the boat that wanted to sink, Christ is there with you in the situation...you only have to believe....

But all these wouldn't work for you if you don't know Christ, if he doesn't know you, how would he hear your praises...
    So you first have to give your life to him surrender your life to Jesus, so that your praises can be acceptable unto him..,

Praise works faster, Key into it!

God bless you...