Forums » Thursday Fasting and Prayers

THURSDAY (March 23) - FASTING AND PRAYERS

• 303 posts
    March 22, 2017 10:38 PM CET
    Good Morning Beloved

Mark 11:22-24 (MSG)
    Jesus was matter-of-fact: "Embrace this God-life. Really embrace it, and nothing will be too much for you. This mountain, for instance: Just say, 'Go jump in the lake'--no shuffling or shilly-shallying--and it's as good as done. That's why I urge you to pray for absolutely everything, ranging from small to large. Include everything as you embrace this God-life, and you'll get God's everything.

John 16:23-24
    "...This is what I want you to do: Ask the Father for whatever is in keeping with the things I've revealed to you. Ask in my name, according to my will, and he'll most certainly give it to you..."

1. Bless God for who He is.

2. Bless Him because He is interested in meeting and supplying your needs.

3. Father, in the name of Jesus, our pastors will cultivate strong character and uncompromising integrity. Their testimony will be genuine and they will never do anything that he would need to hide from others. (1 Tim 1:5)

4. Father, in the name of Jesus all our needs as individuals, as a ministry and as a Church are fully supplied (Phil 4:19)

5. Father, in the name of Jesus, let your reaper angels minister supernaturally to the needs of all our new coverts and new members, so they can be established in this church this year. (1 Kings 19:5-8)

6. Father, in the name of Jesus and by the revelation of your Word, supernaturally restore the health of our members under the siege of any terminal illness this year (Matthew 8:17)

7. Father, in the name of Jesus, raise up leaders in our country with the greatest potential of godly leadership, those who can ease confusion, expose illusion, and heal delusion.

8. Father, in the name of Jesus, let there be a turn around for the better in the economy of our Country.

9. Lord, I believe You have created me for a special person; bring it to pass in the name of Jesus.

10. Pray in the Spirit

11. Thank God for answered prayers

• 24 posts
    March 23, 2017 12:52 PM CET
    Amen in Jesus name