Forums » Ladies Forum

Be Patient!

• 300 posts
    April 3, 2017 10:24 PM CEST
    James 1:2-4King James Version (KJV)

2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;

3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

Let patience, have her perfect.that ye may be perfect and entire growing maturedly and be satisfied. ,

Yes its not always easy, but you should know that its to make you more better than you were.

Count it all Joy, keep on praising God, thanking him for allowing you pass through this phase, because you are coming out victorious and a changed person.

Its just a trial of your faith. How Mich can you trust God to, to what extent...
    We can only draw our strength from God. Look at the story of Job. It was not an easy thing, but you should never forget...

Whatever way your ship is sailing, the storms around your life, relationship and marriage.

Jesus is there in it.
    Jeremiah 29: 11' For I know the thoughts that I think towards you. Plans of good and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Hes thought towards you are good, Good ,Good. Yes it might not look so. But God is a loving father..He only wants the best for us.

3rd John 1:2
    Beloved I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth...

He wishes above all things that we prosper in all our doings, every area of our life, health, financial

Its just for you to trust him

Hebrews 11:6King James Version (KJV)

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

He would reward your faith..He would never fail you! He is always in time.

He can turn things around for you..

Hold on!